I am proud to fail forward. I know being an entrepreneur is not easy but it's the most fulfilling experience. To be able to identify an unmet need in someone's life & fill it is amazing. It doesn't come without much hardship, failure, frustration, rejection & misunderstanding.
I CHOOSE to wear it with a badge of honor. People are going to challenge you, people are going to criticize you. The thing to remember is a statue is NEVER erected to a critic. Nobody really cares what a critic says, they are negative & people don't want to be around negativity.
If you want to live like the 2% you must be misunderstood by the other 98% !!!
I'm a Christian, a husband, a father and a business owner. I love the outdoors, health & fitness & personal development. I'm passionate about helping business owners get UNSTUCK & growing their businesses to bless their families & impact the world around them in a positive way.